Yep it’s true, we just traded $30,000 for 60,000 rolls of Who Gives A Crap Toilet Paper! Our goal is to trade up from one egg to $1million for charity and this trade is a big jump in the right direction, the only problem is we don’t yet know what to do with all of it. That’s why we need your help. Although no one knows it yet, we’re out to show the world that toilet paper is in fact the most versatile product in the world! But we need your help! #1eggTP and send through your ideas either in video or photos for how toilet paper can be used and help us reach our target of 100 uses for TP. We’ll add your ideas to our next video with all 100 stunts!
Our current trade of 60,000 toilet rolls isn’t just any toilet paper this is Who Gives A Crap. WGAC toilet paper is 100% recycled, 50% of profits go towards building toilets in the developing world and if nothing else these toilet rolls are just plain sexy. Click here to find out more about Who Gives A Crap – http://au.whogivesacrap.org/
So a little more about us. This is our journey so far:
We started out with a single chicken egg
1. We traded this for a Coneheads Soundtrack (CD)
2. We traded the CD for a Boggle (Board Game)
3. We then traded for a Lonely Planet Guide to Europe
4. This was traded for a Camera and an Islamic Alarm Clock
5. These were then traded for a 1988 Toyota Camry.
6. Which we eventually took to the wreckers and got $500
7. With the $500 we got a Signed Sir Donald Bradman Cricket Bat.
8. Which we traded for a $2,200 cheque.
9. With the cheque we secured an African Safari for two (flights included)
10. Archibald winning artist Craig Ruddy took the Safari in return we got a Portrait of Cathy Freeman.
11. This went to auction and fetched $20,000
12. With the $20,000 we traded for 100,000 free range eggs.
13. Ritchies supermarkets took the eggs and we got $30,000
14. For our current trade we traded our $30,000 for 60,000 Who Gives A Crap toilet Paper
15. WE HAVE NO IDEA – THAT’S WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP TO COME UP WITH IDEAS AND HELP SPREAD THE WORD.
Click here to read more about our Trades and Story – http://www.1egg1world.org
Upon reaching our $1million goal the money will be donated to three charities:
ENVIRONMENTAL – Cool Australia (a free online environmental resource for preps to year 10)
POVERY & EDUCATION – OrphFund (build schools and orphanages for the most disadvantaged children in the world)
HEALTH – The Moringa Project (build sustainable health centres for those with no access to healthcare.
So help us spread the word and help us turn our big dream into a reality!
A huge thanks to http://www.beetlecreative.com for putting this video together for us!